- Mild increase in amount of ethmoid and maxillary sinus disease.
- There is thickening identified in the middle ears surrounding the ossicles consistent with history of otitis.
- Relatively unchanged appearance of the increased MIBG in the left supraclavicular region and upper mediastinum
- No new foci of increased activity identified
- Interval decreased size and enhancement of the liver lesions.
- A small left para esophageal lymph node which has slightly decreased in size since prior study.
- No other significant findings.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Was a long day today...
On the scanner.
Even though they strapped her in, she really didn't need it because she stayed really still for the cameras to get good images.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Yes, it's been quite a long while since I updated this. Same ol boring stuff that I've been writing about. Work is very, very busy...kids growing and enjoying summer...Jeannine and I celebrated 10 years together...went to Disneyworld (very good time)...Jovee's got updated scans next Tuesday and Wednesday which means results by Thursday. She's been sick with this bad cough lately, says her leg hurts behind her knees. This chest congestion might be the culprit of the little issues she's been having lately so hopefully that's all that it is.
Yes, I will do a better, consistent job starting tonight. Thanks for still thinking of Jovee and our family.