Friday, May 9, 2008

Getting ready for Orlando

The kids have no clue that they're going to Disneyworld. We've thrown little hints but nothing that says they're going. All they know is that dad is going to take 5 days off for a vacation with them and they get to miss school the whole week. We're just going to hop on the airplane and take off, won't say anything until we get there. We have to be at the airport at 5:00 am Sunday. That's pretty darn early. That means leaving the house at about 4:15. I've been getting up around that time lately because we've been so busy at work but everyone else is going to be asleep. Jeannine's been packing and I've been trying to prepare for being gone for a week at work. That's going to be hard but I think this will be the only true vacation that I'll get for a long time.

Nothing new with Jovee. Some kids from church have contracted chicken pox so I hope Jovee doesn't get it while we're down there in Florida. That would royally stink!

4 comments:

Mike said...

cool! should be a blast. hopefully you'll have good weather. take some pics and post 'em! =)

mk

Amanda said...

Are you guys back yet or what? How was the trip!?

Mike said...

yeah...how was orlando???

Anonymous said...

Ty, hope all is well. . . this is Jay Stubbs (formerly Elder Stubbs). I just got your blog from the Lee's. We are praying for you guys. I miss your family and have fond memories of my time in washington. Please check out my family blog when you get a chance . . . www.stubbshub.blogspot.com . . . my cell # is 901 6266544