Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Miracles




The 1st picture above of me kissing Jovee says 4/15/2007 but it was actually the morning of the surgery right before she went in at about 7:45 am.
I still can't believe all the risks were averted. I can because the Lord is omnipotent...but I just still am bedazzled.

The surgery was started at 9:30 am and was done about 4:00 pm. I didn't actually get to see Jovee until about 6:00 pm. She's hooked up to so many tubes and wires and all, as seen from the pictures. She's beautiful. Her eyes swelled up pretty bad but she's beautiful. What an amazing, powerful little girl!

We kept busy all day while the surgery was taking place, just didn't want to sit and sulk at the hospital. That helped out a lot. The pager had an 80 mile radius so they called and updated us often.

Have to go for now but I'm just still in awe. And humbled.

No comments: